In order of submission date:
- Amitabh Basu, Gerard Cornuejols and Marco Molinaro.
A probabilistic analysis of the strength of the split and triangle closures
- Alexander Ageev, Yohann Benchetrit, Andras Sebo and Zoltan Szigeti.
An Excluded Minor Characterization of Seymour Graphs
- Stephan Held, Edward C. Sewell and William Cook.
Safe Lower Bounds For Graph Coloring
- Mathieu Van Vyve.
Fixed-charge transportation on a path: linear programming formulations
- Britta Peis and Andreas Wiese.
Universal packet routing with arbitrary bandwidths and transit times
- Santanu S. Dey and Sebastian Pokutta.
Design and Verify: A New Scheme for Generating Cutting-Planes
- Jose A. Soto and Claudio Telha.
Jump Number of Two-Directional Orthogonal Ray Graphs
- Anna Karlin, Claire Mathieu and Thach Nguyen.
Integrality Gaps of Linear and Semi-definite Programming Relaxations for Knapsack
- Daniel Dadush, Santanu S. Dey and Juan Pablo Vielma.
On the Chvatal-Gomory Closure of a Compact Convex Set
- Deeparnab Chakrabarty, Chandra Chekuri, Sanjeev Khanna and Nitish Korula.
Approximability of Capacitated Network Design
- Deeparnab Chakrabarty and Chaitanya Swamy.
Facility Location with Client Latencies: Linear-Programming based Techniques for Minimum-Latency Problems
- Satoru Iwata and Mizuyo Takamatsu.
Computing the Maximum Degree of Minors in Mixed Polynomial Matrices via Combinatorial Relaxation
- Pierre Bonami.
Lift-and-Project Cuts for Mixed Integer Convex Programs
- Fabrizio Grandoni and Thomas Rothvoss.
Approximation Algorithms for Single and Multi-Commodity Connected Facility Location
- Kenjiro Takazawa.
Discrete convexity and faster algorithms for weighted matching forests
- Tamas Kiraly and Lap Chi Lau.
Degree Bounded Forest Covering
- Monia Giandomenico, Adam Letchford, Fabrizio Rossi and Stefano Smriglio.
A New Approach to the Stable Set Problem Based on Ellipsoids
- Aman Dhesi, Pranav Gupta, Amit Kumar, Gyana Parija and Sambuddha Roy.
Contact Center Scheduling with Strict Resource Requirements
- Volker Kaibel and Kanstantsin Pashkovich.
Constructing Extended Formulations from Reflection Relations
- Sylvia Boyd, Rene Sitters, Suzanne van der Ster and Leen Stougie.
TSP on Cubic and Subcubic Graphs
- Yu Hin Au and Levent Tuncel.
Complexity Analyses of Bienstock-Zuckerberg and Lasserre Relaxations on the Matching and Stable Set Polytopes
- Mario Ruthmair and Günther Raidl.
A Layered Graph Model and an Adaptive Layers Framework to Solve Delay-Constrained Minimum Tree Problems
- Inge Gortz, Marco Molinaro, Viswanath Nagarajan and R Ravi.
Capacitated Vehicle Routing with Non-Uniform Speeds
- S. Thomas McCormick and Britta Peis.
A primal-dual algorithm for weighted abstract cut packing
- Friedrich Eisenbrand, Naonori Kakimura, Thomas Rothvoss and Laura Sanità.
Set Covering with Ordered Replacement - Additive and Multiplicative Gaps
- Oliver Friedmann.
A subexponential lower bound for Zadeh's pivoting rule for solving linear programs and games
- Claudia D'Ambrosio, Jeff Linderoth and James Luedtke.
Valid Inequalities for the Pooling Problem with Binary Variables
- Bissan Ghaddar, Juan Vera and Miguel Anjos.
An Iterative Scheme for Valid Polynomial Inequality Generation in Binary Polynomial Programming
- Martin Bergner, Alberto Caprara, Fabio Furini, Marco Lübbecke, Enrico Malaguti and Emiliano Traversi.
Partial Convexification of General MIPs by Dantzig-Wolfe Reformulation
- Trang Nguyen, Mohit Tawarmalani and Jean-Philippe Richard.
Convexification Techniques for Linear Complementarity Constraints
- William Cook, Thorsten Koch, Daniel Steffy and Kati Wolter.
An exact rational mixed-integer programming solver
- Ojas Parekh.
Iterative packing for demand matching and sparse packing
- Matteo Fischetti and Michele Monaci.